Monday, November 24, 2008

You can call me Fluffy.

Hi! I was a poor stray dog until my Momster found me near the Plaza in Charlotte, NC. Now I am a happy and healthy dog with lots of kids and furry friends I can play with. My name is Fluffy, but I am also called the Fluffster, Fluffy Stuff, Fluffinator, or NO barking! But you can call me Fluffy :)

My new parents operate a website called ShoppeCharlotte.com so I thought with my cute face, along with my other furry friends, we can help get the word out.

Last week I went to One Lucky Pup in North Charlotte and had my nails trimmed. I'll be going back for some pampering again soon. It was hard work being a stray.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky pup. I wish more people would help abandoned animals.

Anonymous said...

I agree

blogger templates