Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Christmas List

Dear Santa,
I really am a happy and grateful dog... The only things on my Christmas list this year are...
1) A big ol' stick to chew on for a few days
2) My own food bowl that would scare the paws off Sparky so she'd never go near it


My friends would all like presents too, but some of them don't know how to write that well, so this is my list for them


Chloe - since she has such a big nose she would really appreciate the scents wafting from the gourmet treats at Wags of Baxter Pet Bakery & Boutique


Flames The Fish - a new water hi-def lighting system from Frank n Pegs (to keep the party going and all that)


Tazi - An 8' x 10' vinyl playhouse from ShedTime to store all her Christmas decorations in style...


Sparky - Well she could use a lesson or 2 from the Dog Whisperer...


My paws are getting sore from typing, so I'll finish my list later...
I might add to my personal Christmas list though...
3. No more Santa hats!


0 Comments:

blogger templates