Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dear Fluffy,
How can a dog not feel like a queen surrounded by all these beautiful flowers? It's a simple life for us Fluff, but I know those humans like to go all out in the pursuit of beauty. I overheard our people mom talking about Ahlara International in Mooresville, NC. She said it was such a tranquil place offering body massages and wraps, skin care, manicures, waxing and more. A body massage sounds pretty great, but I get those a lot. *Someone* has tried to give me a manicure, but that just isn't happening. So I think I'll leave the salon and spas to the humans... Or you Fluffy, cause I know you love that pampering so much.
Talk to you soon,
Sparky

1 Comment:

Katie said...

Oh Sparky - I am sorry you are feeling left out. I have been to Ahlara to get my eybrows waxed. They did a GREAT job and a VERY relaxing atmospere!

blogger templates