Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Curves in Charlotte

Look at these curves! Look at this fluff! Summer is coming and I think it's time to shed some of this curvaceous stuff!


Initially I thought a visit to Suddenly Slimmer in Concord, NC would do me well... I could lose 6 - 20" in one day! That is until my people Mom burst my bubble, pulled out a brush, and told me I'm not allowed there. Now she is even talking about shaving my luscious fluff. Has this woman gone mad?

Well, I may not be allowed to go to Suddenly Slimmer, but for humans it's a great way to produce significant, noticeable results with just 1 mineral body wrap...


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Fluffy,
I think you have great fluff and I have a nice coat myself until my mom took me to Zalu’s for a great haircut, which always comes with a snazzy new seasonal bandana. It is a good thing she did because the hair was really beginning to fly around the playroom with all the romping and playing that goes on with my playmates at Tuckered Out Dog Daycare.

My friends Gracie and Keena were given good brushing, by their doggie nannies that watch over us during playtime. They both said the brushing felt really good – so good, they needed a nap afterwards.
Have a romp and roll day!

Your friend Tucker

blogger templates