Thursday, February 19, 2009

A good grooming does wonders...

Fluffy,

I think you have great fluff and I had quite a nice coat myself until my mom took me to Zalu's for a great haircut, which always comes with a snazzy new seasonal bandana.
It's a good thing she did because the furr was really beginning to fly around the playroom with all the romping and playing that goes on with my playmates at Tuckered Out Dog Daycare.


My friends Gracie and Keena were given good brushing by their doggie nannies that watch over us during playtime. They both said the brushing felt really good – so good, they needed a nap afterwards.

Have a romp and roll day!
Your friend, Tucker


2 Comments:

cute cute said...

hi I have a furiend , a doggie who hates the sound of the trimmer. Therefore, the vet always have to put him to sleep. So when the owner pick him up to go home, he is always drowsy and sleepy. ANy suggestion ?

Fluffy said...

Hi Cute Cute!
I would suggest bringing your doggie in the am and picking him up in the pm so he can sleep it off before you arrive! :)

blogger templates